Trelawn Alpacas / Love Alpaca offer a range of stylish and luxurious alpaca duvets, encased in GOTS Certified organic fabric, which are all handmade and filled 100% alpaca fibre that is UK processed and is naturally anti-allergenic/hypoallergenic. Alpaca duvets can be used in any season, now there is no need to change from summer to winter. These duvets are luxuriously soft and offer a high level of comfort.
Each year our lovely alpaca are sheared and their fleece is carefully cleaned and sorted, some of that fleece is used to create these beautiful products. By purchasing one of our lovely duvets you will be helping us to support the British rural economy and you will be making our Alpaca very happy indeed.
Organic Alpaca Wool Duvet
The benefits of owning one of our alpaca duvets are :
- 100% alpaca wool filling processed to organic standards
- High organic standards promote a healthier environment
- Naturally anti-allergenic – the fibre remains cool and dry discouraging the development of dust mites making this product a good choice for those suffering from allergies
- Lightweight, temperature reactive fibre provides warmth in colder months and remains cool in the summer, working in tune with your internal body temperature
- Use of natural materials including a high quality light, cotton cover all sourced in the UK
- Unique stitching allows greater airflow
- Chemical free and completely natural
- This alpaca wool duvet is VegSoc approved
- Comes in cotton bag
Cot: 120cm x 90cm - (47" x 35")
Single: 136cm x 200cm - (53" x 78")
Double: 200cm x 200cm - (78" x 78")
Kingsize: 225cm x 220cm - (88" x 86")
Super Kingsize: 260cm x 220cm - (102" x 86")
Emperor: 290cm x 230cm - (114" x 90.5")
Bespoke sizes can be made to your requirements.
Due to the natural nature of our bedding, it is dry clean only