Trelawn Alpacas / Love Alpaca offer a range luxurious alpaca mattress toppers, which are all handmade, encased in GOTS Certified organic fabric and filled with 100% alpaca fibre that is UK processed and is naturally anti-allergenic/hypoallergenic. Alpaca mattress toppers can be used all year round. These mattress toppers can add a luxurious softness to any mattress.
Each year our lovely alpaca are sheared and their fleece is carefully cleaned and sorted, some of that fleece is used to create these beautiful products. By purchasing one of our luxurious mattress toppers you will be helping us to support the British rural economy and you will be making our Alpaca very happy indeed.
Organic Alpaca Wool Mattress Toppers
The benefits of owning one of our alpaca mattress toppers are :
- 100% alpaca wool filling processed to organic standards
- High organic standards promote a healthier environment
- Naturally anti-allergenic – the fibre remains cool and dry discouraging the development of dust mites making this product a good choice for those suffering from allergies
- Lightweight, temperature reactive fibre provides warmth in colder months and remains cool in the summer, working in tune with your internal body temperature
- Use of natural materials including a high quality light, cotton cover all sourced in the UK
- Unique stitching allows greater airflow
- Chemical free and completely natural
- This alpaca wool mattress topper is VegSoc approved
- Comes in cotton bag
Cot: 64cm x 120cm - (25” x 47”)
Starter Bed: 77cm x 141cm - (30” x 55”)
Single: 95cm x 192cm - (37” x 75”)
Double: 141cm x 192cm - (55” x 75”)
Kingsize: 154cm x 205cm - (60” x 80”)
Super Kingsize: 177cm x 205cm - (69” x 80”)
Queen: 200cm x 200cm - (78" x 78")
Emperor: 215cm x 215cm - (84" x 84")
Bespoke sizes can be made to your requirements.
Due to the natural nature of our bedding, it is dry clean only